  • Subject: RE: Accounts Payable Manual Payments Confusion
  • From: "Nathan Bennett" <nabennis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:25:53 +0200

Please provide version info.

If it hasn't been posted to G/L then you could manually fix it.

The payment records are held in AMH (header) and AML (detail).  Those AML records with a type 'I' indicate the invoice settled with the payment or 'U' if unallocated.

Using the values (haven't got file descriptions to hand) held in the AML record you can reverse the payment amounts from the APH (invoice header) record.  The payment amount (base and tran) and outstanding amount (base and tran) as well as the status of the invoice back to 'U'.  The AMH and AML will need to be deleted (or preferably saved in an fix/error member).

Hope this helps.