From: MacWheel99@aol.com [mailto:MacWheel99@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 12:07 PM
To: BPCS-L@midrange.com; Bharat.Balsavar@in.nestle.com
Subject: Fwd: ERP Survey

Here is how to get at the Buyer's Guide to ERP for mid sized companies that
includes approx 200 vendors in competition with SSA GT for AS/400 & Unix &
Windows ... BPCS is in there also.  Dave Turbide, editor of the magazine,
came through with an answer to Bharat D Balsavar's need.

AS/400 Data Manager & Programmer for BPCS 405 CD Rel-02 mixed mode (twinax
interactive & batch) @ http://www.cen-elec.com Central Industries of
Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and electrical
sub-assemblies - fax # 812-424-6838

> From: Bharat.Balsavar@IN.nestle.com (Balsavar,Bharat,MOGA,ISD)
>
>  I believe Midrange magazine published an ERP Survey comparing different
> ERP  packages.
>
>  My attempts to search their site have proved futile - I still do not have
>  copy of the survey. Maybe, I' was searching the wrong sites.
>
>  Would any list member be having a copy that can be e-mailed direct to me?
>
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  -----
>  Bharat D Balsavar, BPCS Implementation Support Team
>  Moga Factory - Nestlé India Limited

+---