Here is how to get at the Buyer's Guide to ERP for mid sized companies that
includes approx 200 vendors in competition with SSA GT for AS/400 & Unix &
Windows ... BPCS is in there also.  Dave Turbide, editor of the magazine,
came through with an answer to Bharat D Balsavar's need.

AS/400 Data Manager & Programmer for BPCS 405 CD Rel-02 mixed mode (twinax
interactive & batch) @ http://www.cen-elec.com Central Industries of
Indiana--->Quality manufacturer of wire harnesses and electrical
sub-assemblies - fax # 812-424-6838

> From: Bharat.Balsavar@IN.nestle.com (Balsavar,Bharat,MOGA,ISD)
>
>  I believe Midrange magazine published an ERP Survey comparing different
> ERP  packages.
>
>  My attempts to search their site have proved futile - I still do not have a
>  copy of the survey. Maybe, I' was searching the wrong sites.
>
>  Would any list member be having a copy that can be e-mailed direct to me?
>
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  -----
>  Bharat D Balsavar, BPCS Implementation Support Team
>  Moga Factory - Nestlé India Limited

Al -

Please direct your list members to MidrangeEnterprise.com  (MidrangeERP.com
still works too) and tell them to use the "article archive" button at the
top of the screen. In the search criteria, just select the June 2000 issue.
They will find, among other things, the buyers' guide article (i think it's
on the third page of results) and the charts that accompany it - all are
separate PDF files.

They can still get reprints (I think they still have some at Penton in
Cleveland) but they will be charged $5 plus shipping. If Penton runs out, I
still have a few copies here in Massachusetts.

Dave

Subscriptions are free. You can subscribe through the web site.