A client based near Nashville, TN has positions open that may be a fit for your skills.  There are two Sr. Analyst Programmer positions open so please forward this information to any friends who may be qualified.  They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with these jobs.

SR. ANALYST PROGRAMMER

(2 Openings)

Job Description:

Under the supervision of a Systems Analyst, analyze existing systems problems.  Quantify new system requests.  Create and maintain programs/systems and lead and manage projects.  Design and develop technical specifications.  Produce programs in support of new and existing applications.  Collaborate with business analysts in functional systems design, development and implementation.  Create and maintain I.T. program/job/system/operations documentation.  Evaluate and resolve system problems.  Perform tests of new and/or changed programs.  Implement business applications.

Job Requirements:

§         BA/BS in Computer Science and 6 + years experience in analysis and computer programming.

§         3 + years experience with BPCS in an AS/400 environment.

§         Knowledgeable in AS/400 programming and testing tools including Asset, CL, RPG/RPG ILE, AS/400 Query and SQL.

§         Experience in applying programming concepts, data base concepts, analysis and design.

§         Ability to do problem solving.

§         Ability to communicate concepts and ideas to all levels.

§         Ability to lead and manage a project.

To be considered for this BPCS related position please send your resume (MS Word format) and salary requirement to jobs@bpcsjobz.com.  To request resumes for any of our candidates please email resumes@bpcsjobz.com.  PLEASE DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE OR IT WILL BE SENT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.
Be sure to post and update your resume on www.bpcsjobz.com.  Additional details for most positions and candidates are also listed on www.bpcsjobz.com.  Employers-email your open permanent and contract job descriptions to resumes@bpcsjobz.com.