  • Subject: BPCS support >> the Unbeaten Path alternative
  • From: "Milt Habeck" <mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:24:20 -0500

Warm greetings,

Unbeaten Path has been supporting BPCS clients since just about the time IBM invented the AS/400. The quality of our people has kept us in business.

We provide both technical and application consulting support in person or on the phone ... it's all on a when-needed/pay-as-you use basis. We also provide training services and have a popular set of BPCS training/reference materials for v4.05CD, v6, and AS/SET. All of our services have a money-back guarantee of customer satisfaction.

We are currently servicing accounts of many sizes ... as small as a 100 person manufacturing site that needs multi-currency help ... and as big as a 40-plant, multiple-division, multiple-nation MRP II/BPCS implementation.

Please look up our web site, scan the many dozens of recommendation letters,
check out our
NoExcuses Helpline Support information, look into some
of our Bells & Whistles for BPCS products like PaperSaver for MRP Exception reports, and pull up some sample pages from our training books.

Here's the home page:

Very kind regards and God bless all,

Milt Habeck
Managing Partner