  • Subject: RE: URGENT !! Big problem in 'INVOICE RELEASE'
  • From: Mark Bazer <mbazer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:33:33 -0400

In version 6 the concept of "order class" was introduced. If your standard
order is (or is based on) class 4, then the shipping step is bypassed and
the pick-confirm process should make the order available for billing. Order
class 5 requires the shipping step, but not everyone uses it.

Mark Bazer
Dyno Merchandise
Pompano Beach, Florida