  • Subject: Re: INV920 - Post Inv to G/L
  • From: Brad L Vincent <njbadger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:22:52 -0400

Jesus,

(A) Inventory transaction reason codes must be first setup in CEA Subsystem
Event Determination in order to them to post through INV920.
(IE......Inv reason code T_01, T_14, etc)

(B) In addition, period table must be open to a range of dates in order  for
transactions to"POST".

Though there are several workarounds to your "PRIOR PERIOD" transaction
problem.

For any ITH transactions with a prior period date that may already be
"closed" and more importantly, already REPORTED and thus closed to  new
transactions, a manual entry in the current fiscal period based upon a
summarization of the unposted transactions sorted by transaction type and
cost is one possible workaround.

You could afterward, after determining the $ impact of these transactions,
later change the affected ITH records, TSTAT field to a posted status.

Regards,

Melster

Jesus Maynez wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I have a probem I have found about a thounsand
> transactions in my ITH file that has a TSTAT in blank.
> They were not posted and I dont know why. The oldest
> transactions are 5 months old, and most of them are
> transactions 'O','T' but thare are some
> 'U','UB','II','H','IC', and 'C'.
>
> Does someone have an idea of why these transactions
> were not posted, and they are not taken by the INV920
> program?
>
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks
> Jesus Maynez
>
> > | To subscribe to this list send email to
> > BPCS-L-SUB@midrange.com.
> > BPCS-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
> > | Questions should be directed to the list owner:
> > dasmussen@aol.com
> > +---

> +---

+---