  • Subject: Re: BPCS Docs
  • From: "Milt Habeck" <mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:59:17 -0600

Dear Mr. Russell,

BPCS users have told us that they love our reference manuals and our training. If you would like to see some samples of our BPCS reference materials, please go to our web site at http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com and click on the first announcement of the home page.

Very kind regards,

Milt Habeck
Managing Partner
Unbeaten Path International