  • Subject: RE: Accounts Receivable Cash Posting ACR500
  • From: Martha Bayer <mbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:04:08 -0500

In ACR500:
Are you using A/R Customer  to display all invoices being paid on a
corporate check at once?
Do you use the auto post feature whenever possible?
Have you considered going to weekly or monthly invoicing to reduce the
volume of invoices?

You can also investigate whether using ARP instead of ACR500 would help you.
It may be useful if you have a large percentage of invoices that are paid as
billed.  The entry is much quicker, but resolving discrepancies can eat up
the time savings in a hurry.

"I think... therefore I am single." - Liz Winstead
Martha Bayer
Badger Mining Corporation
920-361-2388
mbayer@badgerminingcorp.com