  • Subject: quirky things in shipping jobs
  • From: RickCarter@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 03:47:52 GMT

AS400   ver. 6.02   mixmode

Of late, we have experienced some weird things with our pick confirm process.  We have had some orders jump from pick confirm to ship confirm without actually doing the process.  Most of the orders that appear to jump to the other status, is not completed and unusual status are assigned to the codes.  Also, 'b' transactions are not being created for these orders.  We have two different shipping locations and one allocates inventory and one doesn't use that function.  The location that allocates is the problem location.  Does anyone know if anything unusual happens with orders released from credit ( status 99 ) and the allocation process.

This problem really started surfacing in the last few weeks and also we've had a lot of action in the credit dept. with more user credit holds put on orders.  We are searching for any areas to research that could have caused these orders to get assigned the weird codes.

At this point, any suggestion will be appreciated.