  • Subject: RE: ORD900 - Order close / Purge
  • From: "Rick J. Carter" <rickcarter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 8:59 -0600

Thanks for your feedback on this.  We are most likely going to run this job
in a separate batch environment and let it run for however long it takes to
complete through one time.  I think after this initial run, it will run in
an acceptable time for us.  The fact that the job is only closing and
purging older orders or processed orders, I can't see a reason we can't do
this.   I wouldn't make a practice of running this during normal production
times but I really need to get it run.