This all has been a struggle for me  A real struggle since July. This was the last piece of the puzzle for me and, dang...  this worked!  Thank you Tim, and every one else who helped.

Final comment:  Now that I know how to do it, it is incredibly easy.  Plus, the results are stunning to me.  Giving super users the data they need just moved into the Land of Easy-Peasy.