This is not going well.

The scenario is:

* "http://i.server.com:10000/web/services/F2C/90"; from any browser
that is inside the VPN returns 90 degrees F converted to 32.44 degrees C
* "http://i.server.com"; (port 80) opens a general web landing page
which includes a link that opens another landing page(TheCoopHome)
devoted to the 6 different services running on port 10000.
* The Web services server and the associated HTTP server, created with
the IWS wizard, is named TheCoop.

My goal is that

* "http://i.server.com"; will open the general landing page.
* "http://i.server.com/TheCoop"; will open landing page /TheCoopHome to