It's not that difficult to do. Really just a random character generator.

1. Generate a token (using IBM's random API - CEERAN0)
2. Check it against a history file of tokens generated (to make sure you
never generate a duplicate)
3. If you find one, repeat steps 1 and 2 until it's unique.
4. Assign the token to the account.

Then I have subprocedures that can retrieve an account ID from the token,
or vice versa as well as a host of other basic functions that make it very
easy to work with.

My random character generator is set up to accept a parameter for the
length of the token, but defaults to 32 bytes if not provided.

Why not write your own and make it open source. ;) but I did provide a
link on how to get the Authorization header:
https://www.fieldexit.com/forum/display?threadid=452

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).