Bradley,

I have a project next year to make the IBM I an Identity Federation for our subscribers.
Don’t think there is any open source code for the IBM I ☹

Thanks
John Slanina

On 12/11/18, 9:34 AM, "WEB400 on behalf of B Stone" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There may be with all the new OS, but I just rolled my own years ago and
use that.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #18 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Ability to
use SSL, TLS or OAuth 2.0 authentication. (OAuth 2.0 only available with
Google or Microsoft Office 365).