From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Hockings
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 2:26 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] Upgrading RDi http://9.6.0.7 to http://9.6.0.12 or http://9.6.0.13...

This email originated outside of Everence. Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender.

To upgrade beyond about 9.6.0.10<http://9.6.0.10> IM will need access to both disk1 and disk2 folders of the install image. They should be side-by-side in the same directory.

Mike

---
Mike Hockings, M.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hockings@xxxxxxxxxx>
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199