From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Hiebert, Chris
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 1:57 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] Upgrading RDi http://9.6.0.7 to http://9.6.0.12 or http://9.6.0.13...

This email originated outside of Everence. Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender.

You might need to make sure that you still have the full-base Repository listed in Installation Manager along with the new Patch repository.

The Patches would sometimes try to pull things in from the base install again. Don't know why.

--
Chris Hiebert
Senior Programmer/Analyst