You could also try adding '-clean' to your command-line arguments. If that
doesn't help, the next thing would be to create a new workspace. If
everything works with the new workspace, there's something corrupted in
your current workspace. (I had this problem once and after a -clean and
restarting my PC everything worked okay.)

One other thing. Does everything check okay if you right-click on
'Objects' within your RSE connection and select 'Verify Connection...'?