The callback has no bearing on the inability to open a member and -clean
will not resolve it either.

Things to check in this case are that you have no "bad" libraries specified
in your *jobd that no longer exist or you don't have access to.

Check that the DDM server is started if the verify connection was OK then
that is not the case and the require ports are accessible.

Access of your IBM i id to use the DDM server is enabled by default but can
be disabled by the system operator in order to secure the machine. Try
running the DSPNETA command on the green-screen and look for the value
forDDM REQUEST ACCESS, in my case it is *OBJAUT. If it is otherwise then
you may need to have your system operator change the setting for you or
enroll your ID in the list that allows it remote access.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/ddp/rbal1secure.htm

Also there can be 3rd party security or anti-virus programs run on the IBM
i that will hook into the DDM server exit processing and in this case your
ID would need to be configured in the security program to allow DDM access
from outside of the IBM i itself. Again, this is something that your
machine admin should be able to help you with.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/ddp/rbal1exitpgms.htm

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical
Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199