Re: IBM is so confusing!

fixed

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Schmidt, Mihael
Envoyé : lundi 31 janvier 2011 09:14

If it has evolved? There was just an new release.

Wow! RPGNEXTGEN is so sleek and fast!! Downloaded and installed in a minute with no admin authority needed!!!!!!!!!
Does that mean I can put it on a usb key and work at home without a connection?

And it has some nice features even RDP doesn't.
What are they? Aren't we allowed to mention it on this list?

Haven't been able to set up a filter. I don't understand the help on this. What does a rule look like?