Hi Scott,
The product name is: Rational Developer for Power Systems Software
And there are 4 separately licensable parts to it.
1) RPG and COBOL Development Tools
2) COBOL Development Tools for AIX
3) C/C++ Development Tools for AIX
4) C/C++ Development Tools for Linux

So option 1 corresponds to what used to be available with RDi and WDSc.
The remain options are new function targeting other operating systems that
also run on the Power hardware.

HTH,
Edmund

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|Scott Klement <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
|01/25/2011 08:44 PM |
|------------>
| Subject: |
|Re: [WDSCI-L] IBM is so confusing! |
| Sent by: |
|wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx |

Last I heard, the official name was "Rational Developer for Power
Systems Software: RPG and COBOL Development Tools" version 8.

Catchy, huh?