Hi Mike,

You can always add this in as a requirement.

http://community.common.org/powerbase/add/

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Novak
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 11:35 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC Debugger - Display Named Constants

Thanks for the info everybody. Sounds like it just can't be done. I
just hate having to move back up to the top of a source member to see
the definition for a constant in the debugger. Of course, once I see it
I write it down since it won't change, but I'd rather hover my pointer
over it to get the value like any other variable.

Mike Novak
Sr Programmer/Analyst
The GEO Group Inc.