cl prompting

fixed

Reading along with the new wdsc redbook, I'm trying out the cl formatter.
I prompted a cmd and realized that the variable name can't be longer than
the length of the PARM on the command!  And, that the variable name can be
as long as the PARM - i.e. over 10.

Guess I'll skip to the next chapter.

Version: 5.1.2.4
Build id: 20050104_2139