> There are a lot of problems with the CL prompter. Some were
> caused by Others, like this one, just don't work.
> Better than SEU? NOT!

I hear you.  I gave up using WDSC for CL a couple of months ago.  And I
really liked the formatting (such as 1 parm per line) when it worked.  But
the prompting and other problems made it really s-l-o-w compared to SEU.
Now I use WDSC for RPG only.

And isn't it ironic that IBM is just now enhancing CL after lo these many
years . . .

Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 13369