default editor for .dspf

fixed

I want Designer to open when I double-click a .dspf file.  In
Window|preferences|workbench|file associations, I changed .dspf so that
code designer is the default.

However, the lpex editor opens instead of desinger when I double-click the
.dspf member in rse.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Phil