> From: Kelly Cookson
> I too use a combination of WDSCi and ADTS tools to get my work done.
> this common?  Do other people on this list tend to use WDSCi
> or in combination with traditional ADTS tools?

I use SEU about 15-20% of the time.  I use it primarily when I'm doing
pure RPG/CL development; the ability to have things side-by-side in WDSC
is too important when doing joint RPG/Java development.  For me, SEU is
a lot faster for DDS design.  And finally I use SEU for the ability to
paste columns.  I wish WDSC would get on the stick with that.

I use WDSC when I'm doing Java, when I'm doing web development,
especially when I need to test things.  Since most of my development
these days has to do with n-tier architectures, WDSC is definitely the
tool of choice.

Sometimes, though, I'm on the iSeries doing something from the green
screen (SQL, or WRKACTJOB, or testing a green-screen program).  I'll
forget and instinctively fire up SEU.  But if it's more than a simple
change, I'll usually find myself thinking "Why am I in SEU?"  <grin>