> From: kcollie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks for the help and the webcast, Joe.
> Perhaps I will look into your book, but <grin> why buy the cow...?

Ah, but the webcast and the book are entirely different.  The webcast
talks about the history of Eclipse and its relationship to WDSC and jst
happens to include a quick demo of a few features.  The book walks you
through an entire application, from soup to nuts, with code on CD-ROM
and everything.  By the end of the book you have a working maintenance
program written in Java.

It's one heck of a cow <grin>.