RE: Everything you want to know about WebSphere and EclipseWebcast

fixed

> From: kcollie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks for the help and the webcast, Joe.
>
> Perhaps I will look into your book, but <grin> why buy the cow...?
</grin>

Ah, but the webcast and the book are entirely different.  The webcast
talks about the history of Eclipse and its relationship to WDSC and jst
happens to include a quick demo of a few features.  The book walks you
through an entire application, from soup to nuts, with code on CD-ROM
and everything.  By the end of the book you have a working maintenance
program written in Java.

It's one heck of a cow <grin>.