Change Icon on Perspective

fixed

Joe,

Did you ever get this figured out? I have saved off my own perspective and would like to change the icon on it. It is based on the RSE one with TurnOver views added in.

I followed the original post by you without much luck. I looked for the plugin.xml that David pointed out, but a search for it comes up with _a lot_ of matching files. Not sure which one it would be.

Thanks,
  Scott J