What is it you are expecting?  I think that 5.1.0.3 is the latest release
in the 5.1.0 series.

There is a 5.1.2 out, but you have to order it from IBM and then go
through an install/upgrade process from the CD/DVD.  There are then
updates available to take it to 5.1.2.1.

Mark

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/19/2004 11:36:00 AM:

> I currently have Studio client (Advance edition) with Version: 5.1.0.3 &
> Build id: 20040610_1200. Whenever I try to fetch for recent
fixes/updates,
> nothing shows up. We are still at V5.1 on the Iseries, I guess, that
should
> not effect in retrieving new fixes & updates. Could somebody enlighten
me

> Thanks
> Jag

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services