WDSC - updates

fixed

I currently have Studio client (Advance edition) with Version: 5.1.0.3  &
Build id: 20040610_1200. Whenever I try to fetch for recent fixes/updates,
nothing shows up. We are still at V5.1 on the Iseries, I guess, that should
not effect in retrieving new fixes & updates. Could somebody enlighten me

Thanks
Jag

-=- A. Schulman Inc. Email Disclaimer -=-

The content(s) of this e-mail and attachment(s) are confidential, may be
legally privileged and is for the use of the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by
anyone else is prohibited.  If received in error, please delete and e-mail
confirmation to the sender.

A. Schulman Inc. does not guarantee that the information sent and/or
received by or with this e-mail is correct and does not accept any
liability for damages related thereto.