I beg to differ.  Loosing code usually happens when you need it
the least.  When I make a few cosmetic or minor changes things
will be fine.  BUT, the minute I put in code that has taken me
time, energy, thought and effort BOOM..... it disappears.  A
version of Murphy's law... or something like that!

             "Jon Paris"
             rtner400.com>                                    To
             Sent by:              "Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounc         Client for iSeries"
             es@xxxxxxxxxx         <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             om                                               cc
             08/09/2004            RE: [WDSCI-L] Host source
             08:45 PM              member not being updated!
              respond to
             Studio Client
              for iSeries

 >> This has happened in the past and I am curious if I am just
in the
twilight zone or if this happens to others!

You may well be in the twilight zone - but if you are so am I and
a number
of others I have talked to.  I have also experienced a similar
problem where
creating a new source member and editing it followed by a Save
results in an
empty source member on the 400.  I assume that this is just
another version
of the same problem since the new member appears to be created at
the time
you request it.  If it is any consolation, losing a few changes
is far less
frustrating that losing the whole source!

Jon Paris

This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
(WDSCI-L) mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.

The contents of this email may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, any access to, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this information, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
in error, please reply to the sender immediately to advise him/her of the
error, and then delete this email and any attachments.