I had this message on a couple of machines. In each case, there was not
enough temp. disk space.

Larry Schweyer
iSeries AD, IBM Toronto Lab
(905)413-4084 Tie-line: 969-4084

             "Joe Pluta"
             others.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "'Websphere Development Studio
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         Client for iSeries'"
             idrange.com               <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             06/08/2004 10:50                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: [WDSCI-L] V5.1.2 Installation
             Please respond to
             Studio Client for

I'm still having a bitch of a time.  The WSSD install goes fine, but the
WDSC install indicates a number of errors.  It says "One or more errors
occurred during copy of file (bean 10).  Please refer to the install log
for additional information."  There are ten or so errors like this, each
with a different bean number (and one "non-bean" file, MriPRGMF).

Looking further, the only log I can see is in C:\Program
Files\IBM\WebSphere Studio Site Designer\v5.1.2\logs\install.log.  It
contains an exception:

java.io.IOException: Improper test folder structure

Something like that.  And a stack trace, which I won't post here unless
someone thinks it might help.

Any clues anyone?

mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx