> From: Larry Schweyer
>
> I had this message on a couple of machines. In each case, there was
not
> enough temp. disk space.

Very interesting.  My TEMP and TMP variables on both machines pointed
(by default, because I didn't set them) to a folder that did not exist.
I can see that this might be an issue, but my problem with that as the
answer is the fact that those setting worked fine for every previous
version of WDSC.

Anyway, I'm in the process of trying the install one more time after
properly setting the TEMP and TMP variables.  We'll see if that fixes
the issue.