Switching to another source

fixed

When several members have been opened in the LPEX editor, I often have to
switch from one member to the other. As far as I know, this can only be
done by clicking on the tab of the required member. Is there a way to
switch to another member by using the keyboard? (The Windows key
combination Crtl-Tab switches to another application, so this is not what
I want.)

Ewout