Re: Stored Procedures

fixed

I believe this client is on a DB2 Connect CD bundled with WDSC.

The Data Perspective is not tailored for the iSeries - e.g., logical files do not show up under the Indexes item. And if you DO use it, be sure to set the filter to only a single library (database in the terms of WDSC) or a few libraries. I've read, IIRC, that OpsNav may be a better interface for working with these things.

hth
Vern