Intro: I have a high-end machine with all updates.

These are in no particular order, and all my entries deal with jLPex and
RSE. I am very pleased with the Java editor.

1. The Outline consistently crashes on certain source members.  I have
followed the WDSc team's advice of deleting the appropriate files to fix the
problem, but it keeps happening and sometimes deleting the .xml files
doesn't fix it.

2. I get help text when I do a "..." on a long named field or data
structure.  It helped me the first time, but has since annoyed the heck out
of me.  I would like to be able to shut this off.

3. In RSE when I move some IFS files to a new location it doesn't allow me
to over write files if they already exists.  I first have to delete the
existing files in the destination folder and then proceed with copying.

4. When my cursor is on an ending ')' I would like the matching '(' to be
highlighted.  With the advent of /Free I find myself imbedding sub proc or
bif calls three levels deep.

5. I know it has been said that auto updating the Outline would be to
intensive, but it is still needed.  The Outline feature gets used very
little because of this (when it is working that is).

6. My batch compiling doesn't work so I have been using interactive.  It
would be nice to use batch because then I wouldn't have WDSc tied up for the
whole time the compile takes place.

7. "Templates" needs some work.  I wouldn't put as many restrictions on
where templates can be used, because that limits how much I can use them.
For instance I tried to create one that had a sub proc skeleton, but it
would go all batty on me when I tried to get it to insert the template.

8. It would be nice to have all variables displayed by default in the
Monitor portion of the debugger rather than zero.  I have to manually add
variables which takes way to much time because I first have to select the
variable and then right click.  I write a lot of code that uses sub procs
which eliminates many variables defined in the mainline, so I essentially
never have more than 20 - 30 variables "active" at any given time (for both
mainline and sub proc variables).

9. Allow more things to be colored in the code.  I would like to be able to
specify a different color for BIFs, string literals, sub proc calls.

10. Automatic auto-indent!  I would love to have this! And allow it to be
configurable.

Thanks for reading this,
Aaron Bartell