Mark -

The profile owns only IFS objects - no program objects, no files.

PRTADPOBJ returns 'No objects that adopt . . . were found'.

The profile 'owns' an application but it has QPGMR as the group profile and
*GRPPRF as the 'OWNER', so the profile itself doesn't actually own anything
other than a couple of IFS directories.