Hi, Steve:

You should also determine if any *PGMs that are owned by this profile run with USRPRF(*OWNER) adopted authority.

Type GO SECTOOLS and look at option 21. Adopting objects (PRTADPOBJ).

All the best,

Mark S. Waterbury

> Steve McKay wrote:
I have a user profile that is not used to sign-on but has *ALLOBJ authority. I want to revoke *ALLOBJ from the user profile but I don't want to break any production jobs. How can I determine what the effect might be if I remove *ALLOBJ? Can I do something with the audit journal to display all the things that this user profile might touch in the course of the day?

Thanks for your help!