From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joel Cochran
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:18 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: QSYSINC/QUSLFLD usage in RPG in V5R2

You could, of course, also physically copy the source into your program
(instead of doing a /copy).  While I really like /copy for prototypes
and constants, I don't frequently put Datastructures into /copy
members.

I suppose I'll get beat up because this isn't very modular-ish, but I
like to have the actual definitions right in my source code. Had this
been the case, the program would not have ceased functioning... Of
course, I also only have one copy of this DS because I encapsulated the
API functionality into a single service program.

http://www.rpgnext.com/docs/rnbquslfld/

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com