Joe,

I assume that these screens/modules may be called from multiple places.  If
so, then I typically would choose option 2 because it would allow them to be
called individually from a menu if necessary, for example.  Option 4 would
be fine if they don't need to be called as a program individually.  This
would allow simpler packaging for production.  Option 3 should only be used
if each module is only used in a single program and will NEVER be used
anywhere else.  I really hate binding modules by copy if they are used in
more than one place because of the maintenance headaches that causes.

Scott Mildenberger