  • Subject: RE: Fw: File in CL Program
  • From: Peter Connell <peterc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:46:39 +1200

It's very simple to create a cmd that runs a simple QM/400 query which
expects to be passed a complete SQL statement. We use this in CLP to
dynamically run any SQL UPDATE statement. This feature has been available
for yonks, and there's almost nothing to code to make it available. You
don't need a hammer if you simply wish to use thumb tacks.

Cheers, Peter