On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 17:23, sjl <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
strictly following a script. ÂI had to ask him to repeat himself at least a
dozen times during a 1 1/2 hour support call.

Remind me to never buy Dell. Everytime i had to open a support call
with Lenovo, it never took more than 10 minutes. Lenovo support is
located in Germany, and i have no issue with that. Our laptops and
desktops are covered by on-site warranty, so i usually have someone
on-site within one or two business days. For most smaller stuff, i
just ask them to send me the parts, as that's easier (e.G. swapping a
keyboard).