Re: Why require CTRL+ALT+DEL for XP sigon

fixed

I've had a lot of problems with hibernate (HP PCs) and disable it.

Can't comment on HP PCs, but in general I've not had a problem
w/hibernate. I've hibernated PCs (well, laptops) since the late 90s when
it wasn't even built into windows -- it was a dell add-on. I actually
restart my PCs maybe once a month. But hibernate by note/netbooks almost
daily.

-Walden