Re: Openfiler or StarWind's iSCSI targets

fixed

Performance can't be compared to the DS3400

Of course not, nor can the price though. Hell, with openfiler I could
create a multi TB "SAN" for < 1K. In our usage, I'd rather have two
storage systems than a more reliable single system. In both cases there
would be redundant disks so you're only talking about failures that take
out the entire machine (motherboard, CPU, etc.) and those are rare, but
can happen in either case. Much nicer to have a second SAN you can fail
over to if they do happen.

-Walden