automagically changing hyperlinks in Excel spreadsheets

fixed

So, anyway, Bill comes up with a couple of great solutions to my problem
with printing a bunch of Word documents.  And I'm thinking to myself, "Self,
there's gotta be a way to automatically find & replace a substring in all of
the hyperlinks in Excel" (which number approximately 60 total across three
worksheets in one file.)

These hyperlinks point to Word documents on a slow Novell network drive.  I
have copied the tree from a certain "limb" down to a faster network drive
and, so, I would like to change the hyperlinks to point to those documents.
Currently, I have to right-click a cell, click on Edit Hyperlink in the
context menu, change the first part of the path, and click OK.  And repeat
that process 60 times.

So I check out the MS KB and strike out.  A few weeks ago I tried creating a
keyboard macro, but I failed; can't remember exactly why, but I think it had
something to do with the context in which I created the macro.

If there is a VBA for dummies type of book, does anyone have
recommendations?  I did VB ten years ago, and it didn't overwhelm me then.

TIA,
Dan