Re: CellPhone-as-modem services from AT&T, anybody know how to find it?

fixed

Dan wrote:
Anyway, I'm on AT&T's site, and I see options regarding wi-fi hotspots and
service to use your cellphone-as-a-browser, but don't see anything specific
to cellphone-as-modem services.  Does anyone know what I need to search for
or the specific page I should go to?

You want to look for EVDO service ... I know that Verizon & Sprint both
provide EVDO services.

FWIW: I know of an IT manager for a local iSeries shop that uses a EVDO
PC Card on his morning rail commute and can get a lot of work done
during his one hour trip.  He justs connects up to his VPN and off he goes.

david