CellPhone-as-modem services from AT&T, anybody know how to find it?

fixed

Researching the cellphone-as-modem options John described last week, I am
having difficulty finding such a plan for our group's AT&T cellular
service.  I knew AT&T and SBC are conglomerated now, but is Cingular
similarly assimilated? (Say that 3 times really fast!)

Anyway, I'm on AT&T's site, and I see options regarding wi-fi hotspots and
service to use your cellphone-as-a-browser, but don't see anything specific
to cellphone-as-modem services.  Does anyone know what I need to search for
or the specific page I should go to?

TIA,
Dan