From: Adam Lang [mailto:aalang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:15 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] I learned something about certificatesandencryptin
gfile systems the other day ...

Again, it comes down to knowing the OS.  IE and the OS have not been
separate entities for years.  The other way to look at it is if you need
a certificate to do "such and such" on the web and need a certificate to
"encrypt your file system" wouldn't it make sense to just use the same
certificate?

Apparently it is really just an issue of MS needing to mention that
problem when someone goes to remove a certificate and tell all that it
affects.