Re: Weird Word printer problem

fixed

Jeff Crosby wrote:

> If I click the Properties button in the print dialog, nothing happens,
> it just sits there.
>
> If I click the Options button, I get an error stating that a particular
> memory location could not be "read" (the error box has the quotes around
> "read").  When I click OK, I get an error stating that a particular
> memory location could not be "written" (the error box has the quotes
> around "written").  When I click OK, W2K bombs out of Word 97
> completely.
>
> The above only happens in Word

I realized my PC came with MS Works, so I installed Word 2002 from
there.  Now everything is A-OK.  But it sure is strange that it was fine
for months until yesterday.  Must have been that WDT Service Pack 4 I
installed.

--
-Jeff

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.