Weird Word printer problem

fixed

We have an Infoprint 21 networked here in the office.  Starting
yesterday I'm having problems with it in Word 97 from W2K.  What happens
is I can print, but I cannot change any settings.

If I click the Properties button in the print dialog, nothing happens,
it just sits there.

If I click the Options button, I get an error stating that a particular
memory location could not be "read" (the error box has the quotes around
"read").  When I click OK, I get an error stating that a particular
memory location could not be "written" (the error box has the quotes
around "written").  When I click OK, W2K bombs out of Word 97
completely.

The above only happens in Word, not Excel, Powerpoint, Notepad,
Netscape, Internet Explorer, or anything else I've tried.  I reinstalled
Word and it's still happening.  Another guy here with W2K on his laptop
does not have the problem (and neither did I, until yesterday)  Any
suggestions?  Driver corruption?

--
-Jeff

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.